University of California
- Circuit List Serve (electronic discussion group) (unsubscribe)
Welcome to the 14th Circuit webpage. On behalf of the ABA Law Student Division and the 14th Circuit, I thank you for being a part of the American Bar Association to experience the benefits of Law Student Division membership. Division membership provides a unique opportunity to refine the tools you need to succeed in your career and has job listings, clerkships, internships, and resources tailored to students’ needs.
If you are new to the ABA or interested in joining, now is the time to be a part of the premier organization for law students! Whether you are in your first, second, or third year of law school, the Law Student Division and the 14th Circuit have something to offer you.
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- Stanford University Law School
- University of California – Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall)
- University of California – Davis School of Law (King Hall)
- University of California – Hastings College of Law
- University of Nevada Las Vegas – William S. Boyd School of Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law
Taking the Bar Exam
Are you graduating this year? Make sure to renew your membership before you graduate! This may be the last chance to be a part of one of the largest professional organizations at a fraction of the cost!
Links to Bar Exam Information and review courses: