University of Southern California
- Circuit List Serve (electronic discussion group) (unsubscribe)
Welcome to the 9th Circuit webpage. On behalf of the ABA Law Student Division and the 9th Circuit, I thank you for being a part of the American Bar Association to experience the benefits of Law Student Division membership. Division membership provides a unique opportunity to refine the tools you need to succeed in your career and has job listings, clerkships, internships, and resources tailored to students’ needs.
If you are new to the ABA or interested in joining, now is the time to be a part of the premier organization for law students! Whether you are in your first, second, or third year of law school, the Law Student Division and the 9th Circuit have something to offer you.
2015-2016 Circuit Leadership
Executive Lt. Governor: James Nikraftar
Circuit Law Schools
- California Western School of Law
- Chapman University School of Law
- Loyola Law School – Los Angeles
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Southwestern Law School
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- University of California – Irvine – School of Law
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, William S. Richardson School of Law
- University of La Verne College of Law
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of Southern California Law School
- Western State University College of Law
- Whittier Law School
Taking the Bar Exam
Are you graduating this year? Make sure to renew your membership before you graduate! This may be the last chance to be a part of one of the largest professional organizations at a fraction of the cost!
Links to Bar Exam Information and review courses: