- Networking with prominent attorneys and fellow law students from across the country;
- Demonstrating leadership on a national level;
- Advocating on issues that students care about – legal education, ethics, professionalism, and general practice;
- Learning problem-solving, diplomacy, and project management skills.
Join the Team
Want to lead, advocate, and shape policy on a national scale? Network with prominent attorneys and law students from around the country? Run for an ABA Law Student Division Board of Governors position.
Deadlines for applications are below. Click to learn more about each position:
- Vice Chair
- Representative to the ABA Board of Governors
- Circuit Governors (15 positions)
- Student Editor
All candidates running for elected Law Student Division positions should read the Elections Code.
Meet the Law Student Division Board
Reach out to the members of the current Division Board.
Resources for Current Board Members
Current Board members can access resources on the Board Portal (members only).