Join the Team!
Want to lead, advocate, and shape policy on a national scale? Network with prominent attorneys and law students from around the country? Run for an ABA Law Student Division Council position.
Now accepting these applications for 2017-2018!
- Education Director
- Law Student Division Member of the ABA Board of Governors
- Nominating Committee – appointments open to SBA Presidents or ABA Reps.
- Student Editor
Links and notes for interested law students.
- Go Premium! To be eligible to hold a leadership position in the Division you must be an ABA Premium Law Student member.
- Current Division Council Members. Please reach out to the current members of the current Division Council to learn about the positions.
- Law Student Division Bylaws. Applicants should review the bylaws.
- Elections Code. All applicants for Law Student Division positions are responsible for reading the Division’s Elections Code.
- Not accepting applications until Spring for the following:
- Vice Chair – not currently accepting applications
- Law Student Delegates to the ABA House of Delegates (3 positions):
- Delegate of Communications, Publications, and Outreach
- Delegate of Diversity and Inclusion
- Delegate of Programming
- Student Producer
- Social Media Assistant