Join the Team!
Want to lead, advocate, and shape policy on a national scale? Network with prominent attorneys and law students from around the country? Run for an ABA Law Student Division Council position.
Voting seats on 2017-2018 ABA Law Student Division Council:
- Vice Chair
- Delegate of Communications, Publications, and Outreach
- Delegate of Diversity and Inclusion
- Delegate of Programming
Deadline Sunday, June 4.
Other 2017-2018 law student leadership opportunities:
- Student Producer
- Entity Liaisons (multiple opportunities)
- Caucus Chairs (multiple opportunities)
- Black Caucus
- Hispanic Caucus
- Golden Pacific Region Caucus
- Midwest Region Caucus
- Eastern Region Caucus
- Women’s Caucus
- Mental Health Caucus
- Middle Eastern South East Asian Caucus
- Nontraditional Student Caucus
Links and notes for interested law students:
- Go Premium! To be eligible to hold a leadership position in the Division you must be an ABA Premium Law Student member.
- Current Division Council Members. Please reach out to the current members of the current Division Council to learn about the positions.
- Law Student Division Bylaws. Applicants should review the bylaws.
- Elections Code. All applicants for Law Student Division positions are responsible for reading the Division’s Elections Code.
The following applications currently closed:
- Voting seats on ABA Law Student Division Council:
- Other student leadership opportunities: