Hanging your shingle is no easy task. It’s not a simple process and unfortunately most of the issues you need to consider when starting your own law firm weren’t covered in law school.
There are so many questions that need to be answered! Should you incorporate? What types of technologies and offices supplies are must-haves? How do you ethically manage your firm’s money? And once you’ve set up your law firm, how do you get the phone to ring? No doubt about it – starting your own law firm can be an overwhelming undertaking, to say the least.
The good news is that there’s an ebook with all the answers:.” In it, you’ll find advice from the experts about every stage of opening and running your law firm.
Not sure how to set up a trust account? Covered.
Considering moving your new law firm into the Cloud? No problem.
Interested in learning the basics of an effective law firm website? Look no further.
covers all of this and more. In this ebook, you’ll find all of these topics addressed and we’ll walk you through each stage of launching a law firm from the ground up. You’ll find chapters designed to help you get started on the right foot from Day 1:
- Starting a Law Firm: Never a Dumb Question (Ed Poll)
- Launching a Law Firm: The Necessities (Stacey Burke)
- The Ins and Outs of Buying a Law Firm (Roy Ginsburg)
- Choosing the Right Technology for Your Law Firm (Jeff Bennion)
- Moving Your Law Practice to the Cloud (Nicole Black)
- Let’s Talk Money! (Megan Zavieh)
- Trust Accounting Basics (Peggy Gruenke)
- Choosing the Right Legal Research Tool for Your Firm (Lisa Solomon)
- Clients: A Process for Getting and Keeping Them (Ed Poll)
- Offline Networking: Using Referrals to Grow Your Practice (Jared Correia)
- Marketing Your Law Firm Using Social Media (Allison Shields)
- Effective Law Firm Websites (Gyi Tsakalakis)
This how-to guide is chock full of information about starting and running a successful law firm. If you’re thinking about hanging a shingle in the near future, you can