Time: 1:00 PM EST - 2:00 PM ET
Sponsor: ABA Career Center
List Price: Free
ABA Member Price: Free
Sponsor Member Price: FreeRegister Now!
It’s not something you want to explain to your family, potential employers, or classmates, especially those who are celebrating their passage. So many people retreat and deal with it alone. The bar passage rate hit record lows this year, which means more and more people are trying to find the next steps to take after failing the bar exam.
During this webinar, attorneys who have failed the bar will share how they recovered from the disappointment, learned new study habits, and conquered the bar exam.
Topics discussed will include:
- Should I take the bar exam again?
- If I decide to take the bar exam, what should I do differently?
- If I decide not to take the bar exam, what career options are available?
- How do I explain this to family?
- How do I explain this to potential employers?
Siyi Shen, Global Environmental Law Fellow, Pace Law School
Bobbi-Sue Doyle-Hazard, Assistant General Counsel, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Samorn Selim, Creative Joy Director, Career Unicorns
Emily Roschek, Director, ABA Career Center and Senior Lawyers Division