Format: Online Conference
Dates: 06/10/2021 - 06/11/2021
Sponsor: ABA Science & Technology Law Section
List Price: $340
ABA Member Price: $279
Sponsor Member Price: $25 for Law StudentsRegister Here
In this time of disruption and transformation, get the IoT legal and business insights you need at the 6th annual blockbuster IoT National Institute.
IoT is upending old business models and creating opportunities for growth in all sectors: healthcare/public health, financial, technology, transportation, supply chain, logistics, energy/utilities, manufacturing, construction, consumer/retail, defense/national security, government, and more.
In a world forever changed by COVID-19, businesses are finding new incentives to accelerate digital initiatives as the world relies on technology more than ever.
But all of those opportunities come with challenging risks and legal issues.
This stellar conference comes directly to you on June 10-11, 2021, in a convenient virtual format with some new twists.
Join us for:
- Captivating fireside chats on emerging issues with keynote-level thought leaders
- Cross-disciplinary coverage of the latest IoT developments:
- Implications of IoT on consumer products and critical infrastructure
- Impact of new laws (the new IoT Cybersecurity Improvement Act)
- Changing FTC/State AG enforcer privacy and security priorities
- Cybersecurity at a tipping point, plus supply chain threats
- Big data and its impact on a wide range of legal practice areas
- How the Internet of Bodies will change everything
- Practical and interactive discussions by leading practitioners – including breakouts on key topics (new)
- 8 or more hours of CLE credit (including ethics)
Register now. Gain the peripheral vision you need to spot and address key IoT issues. This fast-paced and stimulating National Institute will cover the IoT hot topics attorneys and business leaders must know, regardless of practice area. Your clients will thank you.
Registration closes on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 12 pm (Eastern)