Time: 3 PM ET - 4 PM ET
Sponsor: Young Lawyers Division
List Price: $0
ABA Member Price: $0
Sponsor Member Price: $0Register Today
This program is part of the 2021 Virtual ABA Midyear Meeting.
Based on brand new survey data, the ABA YLD has issued a landmark report on the current state of law student loan debt. Among the many findings, we learned that over 75% of respondents had over $100,000 in student loan debt, and that almost 90% of respondents said their debt had a major impact on important life decisions. In this program, we will dive into the report’s findings and discuss proposed solutions – on both the practical, personal level and the systemic, policy level – to address these critical issues.
- Kyle Fry, Assistant General Counsel, Kent Corporation
- Abre’ Conner, Directing Attorney, Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- Nancy Conneely, Director of Policy, AccessLex
- Chad Christensen, Project Manager, Law School Survey of Student Engagement (LSSSE)
- Aaron Sohaski, Director of Contracting and Compliance, Henry Ford Health System