The ABA Law Student Division Annual Meeting is the ABA’s biggest event of the year for law students. This year, we’re joining the rest of the ABA by going virtual. This is still a great chance to chance to socialize with students, meet judges and attorneys, and participate in ABA governance.
Schedule of Law Student Division events
All times indicated below listed in Central Daylight Time (CDT)
Thursday, July 30
- 9:00 AM – 10:45 AM | LSD Council Meeting (Join Meeting Link)
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM | ABA Representatives & SBA Presidents Training and Discussions
Friday, July 31
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM | LSD Assembly
- Must Pre-Register for Assembly Separately – Only if you are an ABA Rep, SBA President, or Liaison*
- Review resolutions up for debate.
- Sign up to speak as a proponent or opponent.
- You can learn more about the ABA Law Student Division Assembly and its procedures, as well as requirements for Assembly voters, on our assembly page.
- New! 5:00PM – 6:30PM | Virtual Law Student Happy Hour
*ABA Representatives and SBA Presidents must report in prior to certification. Please check that you are properly reported by reviewing this current listing. If you are not listed, please complete the Reporting Form.
There’s more to Annual Meeting than just law student programming. Students can attend most of the programs and events whether they’re hosted by the Law Student Division, Young Lawyers Division, or any other ABA entity. Start building your conference schedule now.
What to Wear
Even in the virtual environment, we recommend business professional attire (courtroom attire) for all Law Student Division Annual Events. No jeans, t-shirts, beach sandals or other casual wear.