ABA Reps promote ABA membership on campus, and they are the voice of their law school in the ABA as a voter in our Assembly once a year at ABA Annual Meeting.
Make it Official
If you’re an ABA Rep you must complete the ABA Rep Reporting Form to be eligible for Rep Rewards and to vote in Assembly.
Essential Resources for Reps
To help you find what you’re looking for, below are links to essential Division resources and information:
- ABA Rep Training Video: This online training session for ABA Reps. For those of you who were unable to attend ABA Rep training at Annual Meeting in Chicago, attendance is mandatory. You will earn rep reward points for attending!
- Resources for ABA Reps: Includes Rep training materials and other resources that will familiarize you with the ABA, the Division, and the benefits of membership. For any questions about your ABA Rep tabling box please email email@example.com….
- Rep Rewards: Provides all the tools you need to initiate and track your recruitment efforts in a simple downloadable fashion. Bookmark and log in to ambar.org/reprewards – Use your ABA login
- Law Student Division Calendar of Events: Don’t miss another event or activity. Mark your calendar and make your plans now.
- Join the Facebook Group for ABA Reps.
- Scholarships! Get your unique link from the Quimbee Leaderboard on ambar.org/reprewards and start selling Bar Review courses to your classmates
- Division Initiatives and Programs: Provide meaningful extra-curricular activities for your classmates right on campus by participating in Mental Health Day, or Diversity Day.
- Awards: Be recognized for your good works. Nominate your law school or law school organization for a the Public Interest Award, Diversity Award, Student Bar Association Award, Newspaper Award, or the Membership Activity Award.
- ABA Connect for Reps – Connect is the newest ABA network! Use your ABA login to join the online community.
ABA Representatives are added to an email discussion list upon completion of the ABA Reps Reporting Form.
Reps are encouraged to join the ABA Rep Facebook page.