ABA Reps promote ABA membership on campus, and they are the voice of their law school in the ABA as a voter in our Assembly.
2020 Training Materials
Essential Resources for Reps
To help you find what you’re looking for, below are links to essential Division resources and information:
- Resources for ABA Reps (coming soon): Includes Rep training materials and other resources that will familiarize you with the ABA, the Division, and the benefits of membership. For any questions about your ABA Rep box, please email Marina LoCasto.
- Rep Rewards (coming soon) : an incentive program designed to provide study tools and resources to law students across the nation, Rep Rewards provides our 200+ Reps all the tools you need to initiate and track your recruitment efforts in a simple downloadable fashion. New portal coming soon for 2019-2020!
- Law Student Division Calendar of Events: Don’t miss another event or activity. Mark your calendar and make your plans now.
- Join the Facebook Group for ABA Reps.
- Scholarships! Get your unique link from the Quimbee Leaderboard (coming soon) and start selling Bar Review courses to your classmates
- Division Initiatives and Programs: Provide meaningful extra-curricular activities for your classmates right on campus by participating in Mental Health Day, or Diversity Day.
- Awards: Be recognized for your good works. Nominate your law school or law school organization for a the Public Interest Award, Diversity Award, Student Bar Association Award, Newspaper Award, or the Membership Activity Award.
Make it Official
If you’re an ABA Rep you must complete the ABA Rep Reporting Form to be eligible for Rep Rewards and to vote in Assembly.