Caucuses provide a forum for like-minded law students to connect, promote awareness of specific issues to law students across the country, and explore legislative options within the ABA.
Members of the caucuses use ABA Connect to collaborate, an online platform where members can network, exchange ideas, get advice and discuss information with each other.
Join one or more of the caucuses listed by clicking on each link below. Sign in using your ABA member login information to be directed to each community.
- California Law Student Caucus
- Economic Justice Caucus
- Mental Health Law Student Caucus
- Middle East/South Asian Law Student Caucus
- Pro Bono Law Student Caucus
- Rural Law Student Caucus
- Small Schools Caucus
- Southern Law Student Caucus
- Students of Color Caucus
- UBE Coalition Caucus
- Women’s Law Student Caucus