Join the Team!
Want to lead, advocate, and shape policy on a national scale? Network with prominent attorneys and law students from around the country? Run for an ABA Law Student Division Council position.
None, currently. See current rosters here.
The following applications are currently closed…
Voting seats on ABA Law Student Division Council
- Education Director
- Law Student At-Large of the ABA Board of Governors
- Vice Chair
- Delegate of Communications, Publications, and Outreach
- Delegate of Diversity and Inclusion
- Delegate of Programming
Editorial Board of the Law Student Division
- Elections Committee
- Membership and SBA Outreach Committee
- Programming and Communications Committee
- Resolutions Committee
- Nominating Committee (open to SBA Presidents or ABA Reps)
Other student leadership opportunities:
- Entity Liaisons (multiple opportunities)
- Student Producer
- Social Media Director
- Caucus Chairs (multiple opportunities)
Links and notes for interested law students.
- Go Premium! To be eligible to hold a leadership position in the Division you must be an ABA Premium Law Student member.
- Current Division Council Members. Please reach out to the current members of the current Division Council to learn about the positions.
- Law Student Division Bylaws. Applicants should review the bylaws.
- Elections Code. All applicants for Law Student Division positions are responsible for reading the Division’s Elections Code.