Join the Team!
Want to lead, advocate, and shape policy on a national scale? Network with prominent attorneys and law students from around the country? Run for an ABA Law Student Division Council position.
- Education Director
- Law Student At-Large of the ABA Board of Governors
- Law Student Editor-in-Chief
The following applications are currently closed…
Voting seats on ABA Law Student Division Council
- Vice Chair
- Delegate of Communications, Publications, and Outreach
- Delegate of Diversity and Inclusion
- Delegate of Programming
Editorial Board of the Law Student Division
- Member Editor (up to 6 positions)
- Nominating Committee (open to SBA Presidents or ABA Reps)
- Elections Committee
- Membership and SBA Outreach Committee
- Programming and Communications Committee
- Resolutions Committee
Other student leadership opportunities:
- Entity Liaisons (multiple opportunities)
- Student Producer
- Social Media Director
- Caucus Chairs (multiple opportunities)
Links and notes for interested law students.
- Go Premium! To be eligible to hold a leadership position in the Division you must be an ABA Premium Law Student member.
- Current Division Council Members. Please reach out to the current members of the current Division Council to learn about the positions.
- Law Student Division Bylaws. Applicants should review the bylaws.
- Elections Code. All applicants for Law Student Division positions are responsible for reading the Division’s Elections Code.