The American Bar Association is one of the world’s largest voluntary professional organizations, with nearly 400,000 members and more than 3,500 entities. It is committed to doing what only a national association of attorneys can do: serving our members, improving the legal profession, eliminating bias and enhancing diversity, and advancing the rule of law throughout the United States and around the world.
How the ABA Works…
… for YOU
Find Resources at ABA Everyday
Enjoy FREE benefits like CLE, webinars, podcasts and online training — 365 days a year!
Receive the ABA Journal
Keep up on the trends, newsmakers and finances with the ABA Journal, the most widely read legal magazine in the world.
… for the PROFESSION
Advocate for the Profession
Our members coordinate with ABA lobbyists to protect the independence of the judiciary and the legal profession.
Together, we are a powerful voice on ethics, professional responsibility and inclusion.
… for SOCIETY
Impact Global Issues
We partner with local agencies to build legal and judicial infrastructures in developing countries.
Defend Human Rights
We provide legal expertise and funding for services to those who need assistance, such as homeless veterans, foster children and victims of domestic abuse.
And now, law student members have two great options to choose from:
• 90-day free trial of Quimbee Gold Plan (Saves you $72 and 15% off Quimbee outlines)
• Discounts on West Academic casebooks & study guides (Saves you up to $25-$50)
• Access to Themis Excellence Package (Saves you $100)
• Legal Ethics Bundle: prepare for the MPRE (over $100 off)
• Discounts on Quimbee outlines like the Legal Ethics outline (15% off)
• ABA Bar Prep Program, including discounts from Themis, Kaplan, and Quimbee Bar Exam courses (up to $300 off)
• Plus: Access to nationwide networking opportunities, competitions and a resume review with a practicing attorney (priceless)
• 5 free Practice Specialty Groups
• 30-day subscription to Quimbee.com
• Student Lawyer magazine subscription
• ABA Member Discounts